December 3, 2018
Unomaly 2.31.1 includes the following changes:
- Clean up old syslog-ng installation and make sure log rotation takes place
November 19, 2018
Unomaly 2.31 includes the following changes:
- Removed limit on maximum parameters scanned. This change can possibly lead to new structures on the same input data as before. At the same time, the incoming messages are now truncated at 8192 bytes.
- Added functionality to filter anomalies inside situations
- Added tooltips showing number of events for different frequencies to the graph
- Added zoom-out functionality to the graph
- Added warning message when using the deprecated unomalyctl command
- Changed the graph to a sticky graph with show/hide functionality
- Fix info level knowns creating anomalies
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!