Unomaly 2.24 was released on January 3, 2018.
This release includes experimental detection for frequency anomalies, improvements to alerts, and more filtering options for group management.
Experimental frequency anomalies
We added experimental detection algorithms designed to detect frequency anomalies such as events that have stopped and events that start to occur more often than usual. You can enable these frequency anomaly detectors in the Settings Experimental tab and restart Unomaly. Read more about “Detecting frequency anomalies”.
Open alerts in the sidebar
The Systems sidebar now displays the number of open alerts next to the relevant systems or groups. This feature gives you a quick overview of all the open alerts in your infrastructure and lets you click to view those alerts.
More filtering options in Groups
We added more filtering options to the Groups management page to make it easier for you to find the systems and groups you work with.
- All systems that you have not added to a group can be found in the “Ungrouped systems” list. This means you can quickly find newly added systems in this list.
- You can now use the system states (normal, anomalous, away, in training, and disabled) to filter for systems and groups. By default, the “disabled” stated is not included so that it does not clutter your view.
Notification when workers are away
To help Unomaly admininistrators monitor their instances, the Unomaly check service now notifies when workers and other instances have not responded for 10 minutes. If one or more instance is marked as unavailable, an email notification will be sent to the administrative email address in Unomaly.
January 29, 2018
Unomaly 126.96.36.199 includes the following changes:
- Fix issue where systems were incorrectly marked as being away
- Fix issue where installation could fail on extremely slow systems
January 16, 2018
Unomaly 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
- Fix issue with delimiters in transforms (beta feature)
January 8, 2018
Unomaly 184.108.40.206 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where system log files weren’t rotated properly
January 4, 2018
Unomaly 220.127.116.11 includes the following changes:
- Fix issue with packages not installing correctly during an ISO install
- Fix issue with Check not starting correctly
January 3, 2018
Unomaly 2.24 includes the following changes:
- Fixed a bug where new groups were not displayed in the grid view in systems.php
- Fix slow performance issue in system/group manager
- Fix /groupssystems API endpoint to return correct value as documented
- Fix issue where notification email was not always sent when an internal service fails
- Fix slow read queries issue on situations
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!