December 12, 2017
Unomaly 22.214.171.124 includes the following changes:
- Fix issue with tokeraggregated service crashing when running in queuesplit mode
December 4, 2017
Unomaly 2.23 includes the following changes:
- Add health endpoint in the API
- Change amount of anomalies loaded per page inside a situation (from 30 to 100)
- Remove learning database migration when converting a standalone to worker, replace with backup/restore
- Fix issue where emails weren’t being sent when adding new users
- Add nats-streaming-server
- Fix issue where a failed download of an update could be considered successful
- Fix better scroll performance of body in some cases
- Fix anomaly-list being sorted incorrectly inside situations
- Fix anomaly-list disappearing for a moment when clicking “load more” (inside a situation)
- Fix a spacing issue when a situation would become sticky at top of screen when scrolling
Known issues in this release:
- Group management doesn’t show ungrouped systems. You can find systems that were added recently by sorting for “First seen” or “Last seen” times.
- Group management doesn’t include the grid view option. If you use the grid view as a dashboard, you can still access this view on your instance at
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!