May 2, 2017
Unomaly 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where the trigger option was not displayed in actions
- Fix a link in the help-modal to the Release Notes
April 26, 2017
Unomaly 2.17 includes the following changes:
- Add support for specifying the number of times a condition needs to happen before it triggers the action
- Add commands to backup and restore Unomaly data
- Add support for installing the run file in Debian Jessie
- Fix an issue where starting services could fail on workers unless Connect was started first
- Fix an issue migrating from an old Unomaly version < 2.2
- Fix an issue where queuesplit wouldn’t create queues when running on a worker
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!