You can upgrade automatically to the latest release from the console menu or download manually.
March 23, 2017
Unomaly 184.108.40.206 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where editing an action could fail
- Fix an issue with tokenization plugins where using wildcards in system list would not match
- Fix an issue migrating from 2.13 or below where the auto-add new system config key was missing in certain situations
March 22, 2017
Unomaly 2.16 includes the following changes:
- Add feature so that the logged in user can set a new password in the user profile
- Add feature to create custom plugins for advanced tokenization with help from Unomaly Support
- Add documentation for the console menu
- Fix an issue with aways being triggered without systems being away
- Fix an issue where knowns in the Knowledgebase view were sorted incorrectly in Safari
- Fix an issue with a group selection popup being too small when selecting systems in the Systems view and adding them to a group
- Fix an issue when migrating from 2.13 or below where rules were not migrated successfully if they contain a tag
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!