You can upgrade automatically to the latest release from the console menu, or download manually.
March 8, 2017
Unomaly 126.96.36.199 includes the following changes:
- The API token is now hidden for limited users in the settings
- Fix an issue with migrating rules to actions if the rule contain a legacy rule with system subscriptions
- Fix an issue where the system object would not be displayed in the situations view in certain cases (take 2)
- Fix an issue where actions containing score conditions could trigger away situations
- Fix an issue where anomaly actions would not match properly
- Fix an issue where an error could be displayed when closing alerts
February 22, 2017
Unomaly 2.15 includes the following changes:
- Add limited user group to have users who can not change groupings, actions and settings
- Refactor the Knowledgebase view to use the new platform
- Fix an issue where retention statistics was incorrectly displayed for workers
- Fix an issue where actions could trigger other tags if a tag conditions is specified
- Fix an issue where the license expiration warning could be displayed twice on the login page
- Fix an issue where the system object would not be displayed in the situations view in certain cases
- Fix an issue where applied filters in the events view would not be used when searching
- Remove the API token for internal use, and forward the normal session instead
- General Ubuntu security updates
- Fix an issue where invalid events could be saved, but not read from the database
- When migrating data from a standalone instance to a manager instance, certain database content will not carry over. This affects system settings, such as aliases, and groups.
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!