You can upgrade automatically to the latest release from the console menu, or download manually.
February 3, 2017
Unomaly 188.8.131.52 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue with sending emails triggered by actions
February 2, 2017
Unomaly 184.108.40.206 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue with migrating rules to actions if the rule contains a known
- Fix an issue with pressing cancel when editing an action could save it
- Fix an issue with clicking the “jump to events” button in the situations view
January 30, 2017
Unomaly 2.14 includes the following changes:
- New actions view, which replaces the the rules view
- Fix an issue with the “auto add new systems” setting, which could be saved and displayed incorrectly
- Fix an issue with certain documentation links which pointed to the wrong place
- Fix an issue with SAML authentication and conflicting local users with the same email addresses
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!