You can upgrade automatically to the latest release from the console menu, or download manually.
December 13, 2016
Unomaly 220.127.116.11 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where notifications were not sent in certain scenarios (take 2).
December 7, 2016
Unomaly 18.104.22.168 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where notification where not sent because of an open database transaction
- Fix an issue where updating Unomaly from the console menu could fail if the username or password contains special characters
- Fix an issue in the situations view where some elements in the save filter dialog would not be selectable
November 11, 2016
Unomaly 22.214.171.124 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue where the aggregation services would not start when running on workers
- Fix an issue with the systems view where the system name would be truncated before other columns were removed
- Fix an issue with in the situations view where the system picker could be cut off and not display all groups
November 22, 2016
Unomaly 126.96.36.199 includes the following changes:
- Fix an issue in the events view where the event aggregate count may be incorrect
- Fix an issue where a deadlock could occur if a lot of systems are added simultaneously
- Fix an issue where the license limit count would be incorrect
November 22, 2016
Unomaly 2.12 includes a lot of performance improvements and updated user interface components. There are a few migrations which will iterate over the system data, but will be very fast.
Unomaly 2.12 contains the following changes:
- Increase performance by aggregating similar events
- Increase performance by improving knowns matching
- Add welcome dialog when a new user logs in for the first time with links to relevant getting started documentation
- Add a uniform way of displaying a system throughout the user interface with filtering and shortcuts to the system profile and settings
- Fix a permission denied issue when using fluentd
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!