You can upgrade automatically to the latest release from the console menu, or download manually.
November 9, 2016
Unomaly 220.127.116.11 contains the following changes:
- Fix an issue where away rules could be triggered without the system being away
- Fix an issue in the events view causing the selected conditions not to take effect when clicking in the graph
- Optimize a database query which could have a performance impact for deployments with thousands of systems
October 22, 2016
Unomaly 2.11 contains the following changes:
- The system profile (behavior) is moved to the system popup
- When registering a new user in Unomaly, an email is now sent containing their login information and links to documentation
- Add function to select multiple systems at once in the systems view using shift + click
- Add smart menu item to allow adding selected system to an existing group in the systems view
- Change label “name server” to “DNS server” in basic network setup
- Fix an issue where rule would not be matched in certain conditions
Did this article help you?
Thank you for the feedback!