3.6 Release notes
Unomaly 3.6 was released on December 2, 2019. (Last updated on January 13, 2020.)
Download our latest version for all available feature updates. Because these features are still under development, documentation for some of these features may not be complete. You cannot downgrade to older versions, so we recommend that you read our changelogs for more information before you update.
Installs on physical and virtual servers
Installs on cloud services and upgrades
You can also stay on top of our latest releases by signing up for product updates.
Find documentation for previous versions of Unomaly in "Older releases".
As always, we welcome your questions and comments. Join our community Slack channel to tell us how you are using these new features.
With Unomaly 3.6, we're introducing a new design of the graph on the Anomalies page. This new graph displays the incoming volume of events per second and anomalies per second as two separate lines. If you enable "Auto-update", the graph and list of anomalies will automatically update as new events stream in.
The new graph includes the same interactions and functionality as before (such as zooming in and out with your selection and displaying information when you hover over points). With the upcoming releases we be updating the graph and adding more features and interactions.
We recently reimplemented the Unomaly REST API that lets you manage your systems and groups without using the Unomaly UI. As part of these updates, we added the ability to annotate the graph with markers. For example you can use markers to track the planned changes you make in your infrastructure. Now you can see those markers in action on the newly designed graph on the Anomalies page. See the Unomaly API Reference.
Walk through the key features and core concepts of Unomaly any time by selecting "Tutorial" from the main menu.
January 13, 2020
Unomaly 3.6.3 includes the following changes:
- Removed Instances table from the Settings > Status.
- Fixed an issue where situation sharing via email would not work.
- Fixed an issue where the profile details sidebar showed content after now(). (#3651)
December 16, 2019
Unomaly 3.6.2 includes the following changes:
- Added a warning that you must have an SMTP server configured to be able to add new users.
- Added backup and restore tools to Unomaly on Docker.
- Added a red highlight for anomalous parameters in the profiles details side panel.
- Added a limit to the markers API so that it fetches all markers in the time span.
- Removed the table under Instances in the Settings > Status page.
- Changed the representation of API logs. This change may affect users of the old version of the REST API.
- Changed the warning text in authentication settings.
- Fixed an issue with syslog testing.
- Fixed an issue with API pagination that ordered columns by the database column name instead of the entity. (#3845)
- Fixed an issue where hovering over icons for Views gave an error. (#3621)
December 9, 2019
Unomaly 3.6.1 includes the following changes:
- Clicks on open alerts (displayed as a badge next to systems and groups) now redirects you to the Situations page.
- Moved the settings for transforms from Experimental to Settings > General.
- Changed default graph color for profile details to differentiate from the main Anomalies and Events graph.
- Changed the LDAP settings for bindCredentials to hide the text when you type in the field.
- Removed system icons in sidebar and event lines to improve performance.
- Fixed an issue in FireFox where the new graph was not resizing.
- Fixed an issue in the share modal so that it now auto-selects the first available sharing option or plugin.
December 2, 2019
Unomaly 3.6.0 includes the following changes:
- Enabled a new graph on the Anomalies page.
- Removed the outdated plugin for fluentd. (#3868)