3.5 Release notes
During the summer, we will focus on fixing bugs and making minor improvements to Unomaly. Get the latest version for all available updates.
Use this file for installs on physical and virtual servers
Use this file for installs on cloud services and for Unomaly upgrades
Unomaly 3.5 was released on July 10, 2019. (Last updated on July 17, 2019.)
Find documentation for older releases in "Older versions".
These are the fixes and updates to Unomaly 3.5 versions.
July 17, 2019
Unomaly 3.5.1 includes the following changes:
- Fixed issue where the anomalies table could fill up the disk.
- Fixed issue where an index creation migration could time out.
- Fixed issue where Safari sometimes scrolls to the top when expanding situations and anomalies.
- Fixed issue where the set filters would not apply when clicking on the same menu entry twice.
July 10, 2019
Unomaly 3.5 includes the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where metrics did not send if there was an invalid bearer token.
- Fixed an error where a deleted system was not properly removed.