Unomaly is an algorithmic monitoring platform that analyzes log data to give teams information about anomalies in their IT environments. Working with anomaly detection helps teams to act on issues early, before they become more complex and expensive to investigate and resolve.
Not yet sure if Unomaly is right for you? Request a demo or read more about Unomaly.
Stay on top of our latest releases by signing up for product updates.
Ready to get started?
- See the "Installation Overview" for the minimum requirements to run Unomaly and choose the installation path that works for you, whether it is on-premise, on virtual servers, or in a cloud environment.
- Use the configuration wizard in the product to create your Unomaly account and quickly set up your Unomaly installation.
- See "How to send data to Unomaly" to start training Unomaly to analyze the log data from your IT environments. Or go directly to the guidelines for data inputs below.
- Use the Unomaly REST API to manager the sources sending data to your Unomaly instance. See "REST API Reference".
Integrate data from fluentd
Send logs to HTTP endpoint
Integrate data from Docker
Integrate data from syslog servers
Forward data from Logstash
Stream logs to Unomaly
Forward CloudWatch logs
Forward CloudTrail logs
Forward Windows EventLogs
Forward data from Unix systems
Forward data from VMWare ESX
Forward data from Splunk
- The Anomalies page makes it easier to search for specific types of anomalies detected across your entire IT environment.
- The Situations page is more appropriate for reviewing anomalies clustered over a rolling period of time from a single log source.
- Use the Explore page to better understand the data that Unomaly has seen and processed across your IT environment.